Poly Suga Mulse D9 (polysorbate replacement [natural])
This product is a natural replacement for Polysorbates...
Poly Suga®Mulse D9 is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 1 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
Usage rate 2-8% Rinse off products 1-3% Leave on products
Poly Suga®Mulse D9 is a PEG-free, nonionic fragrance solubilizer made from 100% biobased raw materials. It is hydrophilic, freely soluble or dispersible in water, and soluble in varying degrees in organic liquids. Poly Suga®Mulse D9 is used for oil-in-water (O/W) emulsification, dispersion or solubilization of fragrances and all types of oils. It is compatible with nonionic, cationic and anionic surfactants and is effective in systems with relatively high levels of electrolyte, acid, or base.
- Fragrance solubilizer in all systems
- Perfumed waters
- Skin care formulations
- Hair care products
US (TSCA); Canada (NDSL); EU (REACH) Polymer Exempt; Australia (AICS) PLC
- ECOCERT Approved Raw Material
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI 305-2012
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- 100% naturally derived
- 1,4-Dioxane free, PEG free
- Solubilizes a wide range of lipophilic substances in pure aqueous or aqueous alcoholic systems
- Excellent performance comparable to benchmark PEG-free solubilizers
- Stable over a broad pH range
- Easy to handle; cold or hot processed
- Freely soluble in water
- Minimal impact on color and no impact on odor in final formulation