Hemp-oteric (hemp derived amphoteric)
In our newest addition to the surfactants family we are now carrying an amazing Hemp derived amphoteric.
Hemp-oteric is an extremely mild surfactant from Hemp Seed Oil, harvested sustainably and grown in soils which are challenging for traditional seed crops. It provides superior skin feel and can replace traditional alkanolamides in cleansing applications, especially sulfate-free systems.
INCI: Hempseedamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (INCI Proposed)
Description: Sultaine Amphoteric from Hemp Seed Oil
ASM / Active Matter = 49%
pH = 8
Usage rates up 50%
- Excellent viscosity building properties
- Can replace alkanolamides or ethoxylated thickeners
- Especially well suited for sulfate-free systems
- Adds luxurious feel to cleansers
- NO Prop 65 components
- Sulfate-free systems
- Facial cleansers
- Bath gels
- Soap-based liquid cleansers
Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods. This product meets the criteria for a surfactant under the EU Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004.